The Community Foundation is dedicated to improving the quality of life in Dunn County by addressing community issues, promoting responsible philanthropy, and connecting donors to causes that matter. The Foundation enables people to support what they love where they live through charitable donations that will forever give back to the community.
We are proud to say that over $4 million in grants and scholarships have been awarded to worthy causes over the last 20 years.
Because of our donors, the Foundation has been able to help build community parks and playgrounds, restore historic buildings, work towards mending our environment, advance literacy causes, improve health care and dental services for under-served citizens, and create workforce training programs for youth.
- Working with donors to help them achieve their philanthropic goals by helping them create individual or family funds to benefit specific causes or organizations
- Encouraging and participating in community initiatives and partnerships
- Broadening the base of effective leadership in the community
- Building awareness of the role of philanthropy in meeting the community’s needs
- Providing services to other charitable organizations
- Managing the Foundation’s assets responsibly